BACSA Donors & Partners
BACSA's ability to deliver on its mandate and respond to Government’s call for assistance is solely dependent on the support it receives from the business community. This support is through the provision of funding as well as specialist skills and leadership on a pro-bono basis.
Our Donor community includes South African businesses (primarily medium and large organisations), business Associations, and individuals.
Given the challenges associated with continual fundraising and the diversion of scarce BACSA resources, the organization appeals for financial support along the following principles:
- A long term (three year, at least) commitment to support BACSA financially; and
- Funding at a level commensurate with the size of the donor organization (noting that Top 80 companies have typically made tax deductable donations of between R500,000 and R1,000,000 per annum).
Donations received are utilized by BACSA to fund specific initiatives and projects approved by the Board of BACSA. Where appropriate, and at the request of the donor organization, funds can be ring-fenced and dedicated to specific initiatives / projects.
In return, donor organizations can expect:
- A section 18A Tax Certificate and any other relevant documentation required by the organization;
- Media and promotional opportunities associated with the donation (tailored to meet the requirements of the donor organization);
- Regular briefings and reports on progress being made;
- Invitations to various events involving the stakeholders in government (such as the annual business breakfast with the Minister of Police);
- Access to BACSA Executives and associated specialist skills and networks.
The BACSA Board and Executives exercise close management of the use of donor funds at all times and consistently engage with government to ensure their effective utilization.
|Subscribe to our Newsletter|
|Summit Office Park|
|495 Summit Road|
|PO Box 784061|
|Tel: +27 11 883 0717|
|Fax: +27 11 883 1679|
|Fax to email: 0866 138 006|