BACSA Vision, Mission, Values & Goals
To be Government’s primary strategic partner in leveraging a substantial and sustainable reduction in crime, to enable a safe and secure South Africa.
To support Government to rapidly and substantially reduce the levels of crime in South Africa through:
- Gaining a deep level of understanding of crime in the country and contributing towards Government’s overarching strategic objectives & priorities;
- Deploying and transferring appropriate business skills to facilitate the enduring enhancement of management, leadership, structures, organization, systems and processes in the relevant government departments;
- Assisting Government to implement a carefully defined portfolio of projects that measurably improve the Criminal Justice System (CJS) performance and institutionalize best practices;
- Mobilizing businesses to enhance practices to prevent and combat crime.
BACSA will aspire towards a set of shared values which are consistent with our core Vision and Mission, including:
- Trust and honesty;
- Respect and dignity;
- Professionalism; and
The realization of BACSA’s vision will be measured against the following goals:
- Government’s institutionalization and maintenance of proven joint projects in the fight against crime;
- A results-driven and sustainable partnership between Business, Government, and Communities, in the fight against crime, resulting in a growth in public confidence and a reduction in crime as reflected by national crime statistics and crime trends;
- A significant reduction in the levels of targeted crime types measured against appropriate agreed benchmarks;
- Significant improvements in the effectiveness and efficiency of the Criminal Justice System such that it acts as an effective deterrent to crime, operating at levels comparable with international best practice.
|Project Reference Library|
|Subscribe to our Newsletter|
|Summit Office Park|
|495 Summit Road|
|PO Box 784061|
|Tel: +27 11 883 0717|
|Fax: +27 11 883 1679|
|Fax to email: 0866 138 006|