One of Government’s primary strategic partners in leveraging a substantial and sustainable reduction in crime, to enable a safe and secure South Africa.
To support government to rapidly and substantially reduce the levels of crime in South Africa through:
- Gaining a deep level of understanding of crime in the country and contributing towards government’s overarching strategic objectives & priorities;
- Deploying and transferring appropriate business skills to facilitate the enduring enhancement of structures, organization, systems and processes in the relevant Government departments;
- Assisting government to implement a carefully defined portfolio of projects that measurably improve the Criminal Justice System (CJS) performance and institutionalize best practices;
- Transfer of appropriate business and process skills relating to governance, management and leadership;
- Mobilizing businesses to enhance practices to prevent and combat crime.
BACSA’s existence is dependent on the continued commitment and support of the business community and government. It focuses on:
- Partnering with government, when invited, by helping build capacity through sharing business expertise, information, processes and technologies; and
- Getting business’ own house in order by improving crime prevention processes, systems and measures.
BACSA is committed to:
- Leveraging the skills and resources within business and mobilising anti-crime initiatives in defined areas of need;
- Being a catalyst for change and a vehicle for improvement – providing tangible value and meaningful impact to the fight against crime; and
- Achieving meaningful and sustainable improvement in the national anti-crime effort, resulting in a safe environment for all.
|Subscribe to our Newsletter|
|Summit Office Park|
|495 Summit Road|
|PO Box 784061|
|Tel: +27 11 883 0717|
|Fax: +27 11 883 1679|
|Fax to email: 0866 138 006|